The core focus of USG is to supply and install the most advanced solar PV systems and products to the Australian retail, residential and commercial markets.
This policy is to outline USG’s commitment to environmental management, the reduction of waste, and minimisation of environmental impacts. Our philosophy towards environmental management is ingrained in every part of our business – from sourcing and supplying a range of environmentally-preferable products for customers to operating sustainable facilities and promoting environmentally responsible behaviour in all employees and contractors.
All employees and contractors at all levels of the business have a responsibility to comply with all relevant legislation and voluntary obligations whilst supporting the pursuit of sustainable operations.
Our Environmental Management provides a framework for effective integration of environmental objectives and targets into our day-to-day operations and management culture focusing on continual improvement and compliance with all relevant legal and voluntarily obligations.
To minimise impacts on the environment which result from our activities, products and services by reducing and preventing consumption, emissions and polluting incidents.
To promote a strong environmental ethic as part of our corporate culture by encouraging and empowering employee, customer, supplier and shareholder engagement in the organisations environmental program.
As part of Universal Solar Group’s commitment to achieving the principles of health and safety in our workplace, we recognize our moral and legal responsibility to provide a safe and healthy work environment for workers, contractors, customers and visitors. This commitment also extends to ensuring that our operations and activities do not place the local community or environment at risk of injury, illness or damage.
Our objective is to conduct all its operations free from injury, illness or harm to our employees, visitors, distributors and customers and to continually improve our safety performance.
Universal Solar Group is committed to:
- Identifying and controlling hazards and risks in our operations and services
- Eliminating injury or illness
- Complying with all legal and other requirements
- Establishing WHS Objectives and Targets
- Consulting and Communicating with our employees
Workers also have responsibilities, which include:
- following all WHS policies and procedures
- recognizing hazards which may affect the health and safety of themselves, others, or the environment
USG has top management commitment to service provision, managing the sales and installation of world class solar systems and ensuring customer satisfaction which is expressed in our publicly available quality policy.
The core focus of USG is to supply the most advanced solar PV systems and products to the Australian retail, residential and commercial markets. As part of this commitment, the company maintains international certification for ISO9001 of its business processes an accredited third-party certification body.
We commit to ensuring our products, processes, and services are aligned to our Quality objectives; which are to comply with requirements and to meet or exceed our customer requirements and expectations in a proactive, professional and cost effective manner.
To achieve this objective we will:
- Establish and maintain a Quality Management System in accordance with AS/NZS ISO 9001.
- Set objectives and targets to measure our performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Provide adequate resources to continually review and improve our business process.
- Encourage all people to integrate quality management into the way we work and promote its application as a method for continual improvement within their area of responsibility.
- Actively seek performance feedback from our customers and address opportunities for improvement that are identified.